Product/Business Analyst Intern
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Interns – Production interns
LetsBuild is currently growing rapidly, and our Production team needs new intern colleagues who can inspire us with their creativity and dynamism.
As a member of the Product team, with the responsibility to create and develop a great product, the Product Intern will join the effort to continuously maintain a deep understanding of our user’s needs, with the ability to work as a team to always deliver the highest value first.Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
Specifically, you will take part in multiple projects to chime in and have a tangible impact such as:
- Creating a dashboard of the most used features of the application analysing its use to help the Product team identify trends and significant changes in user behaviour.
- Reviewing the content of the onboarding flows with the Product Marketing team, to increase the conversion from new users to active users of the application or some part of it.
- Developing new features in our web, mobile or API applications, to help users on construction sites to reduce their effort and collaborate more efficiently.
In doing so, the Product Intern will work with various teams (Product Management, Development, Quality control, Design, Marketing).
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Be passionate about the end-user needs and experience.
- Communicate genuinely and efficiently.
- Developing empathy towards users.
- Expressing yourself eloquently in English, and French or Dutch.
- IT affinity : mobile and web technologies.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be a dedicated team player.
- Passion for life and the LestBuild products.
- The desire to work in an amazing team.
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.