Leucine offers modern software that empowers biopharma companies to get a 360-degree real-time view of GMP compliance across their manufacturing network, CMOs, and Suppliers. Every day, Quality teams worldwide use Leucine's applications, platform, and analytics to effortlessly ensure that the drugs they manufacture are safe and efficacious.
Leucine is growing rapidly on its mission to make global drug manufacturing compliant and efficient. Within a short period, we have signed up Fortune 500 companies as customers and raised funds from marquee VC investors.
We are now looking to onboard sales leaders passionate about using technology to solve complex problems and help enterprises transition to tech-driven solutions to scale the business.
- Understand customer requirements and design solutions that meet those needs.
- Working with pharma companies toward implementing the roadmap for the digital transformation of manufacturing quality.
- Conduct customer pilots to validate the effectiveness of proposed solutions and make recommendations for improvement based on pilot results.
- Able to take the initiative to find new and innovative ways to solve existing problems.
- Honest, Driven, Sincere, and passionate about working in the SAAS environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management with SAAS companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a collaborative, cross-team capacity, and also independently
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and performance/metrics-driven thinking
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast-paced
- Detail-oriented with extremely good follow-up.
- Comfortable in traveling to the client's place.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.