Lev HQ /
Product & Engineering /
Lev helps real estate owners and investors get the best financing for their property. We bring together Humans + Technology to provide the best in real estate capital markets advisory to our clients.
Backed by leaders in commercial real estate and venture capital, including ANIMO Ventures and Ludlow Ventures, we are excited to leverage incredible user experiences, smart technology and beautiful workflows to bring fairness and transparency to this $500+ billion industry.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver to join our (still small) engineering team. In this role, you’ll get to wear many hats and be responsible for multiple projects including our proprietary smart lead sourcing and placing system. You’ll also work directly with our CTO by constantly discussing, architecting, developing new features/products, and making sure they are delivered on time while functioning properly.
Our current stack consists of Python, Flask, Postgres on the backend, and React.js in the Front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write beautiful Python code that’s focused on scalability, testability, and maintainability.
- Maintain and improve our Flask API which is the backbone of our platform.
- Architect, design, and implement a plethora of features/products we have in the pipeline.
- Collaborate with product, design, marketing, and engineering team on building features and functionality.
- Perform code reviews to your teammates.
- Discuss, implement, and document subjects like Engineering processes, best practices, code quality, testing, continuous integration/deployment, and more.
Hit us up if you:
- Have a B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- Have demonstrable experience building python API’s in Flask or Django.
- Are self-motivated and dislike micro-management.
- Are always striving to find and use the right tool for the job at hand.
- Feel passionate about the latest technologies.
- Deeply care about clean code and correctness.
- You’re a team player with a “winning-team” attitude.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Flask, SQLAlchemy in a production environment.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Worked in a high-growth company.
For more information, check out www.lev.co/careers