Executive Assistant to the EVP, Customer Experience and SVP, Product and Engineering
Executive – Executive /
Lever solves most leaders’ number one problem--hiring. Lever puts the humanity back into hiring; allowing leaders, recruiters, and interviewers to spend more time on what matters: people. Similarly, this will be your role--helping our executive team reclaim their time, efficiency, and maximizing the productivity of the executive team through strategically and methodically managing their processes. From managing calendars to travel itineraries to event logistics, you’ll free up time so that each executive is more available to make crucial business decisions.
We’re looking for someone who can serve as a partner to their executives and as such, a trusted member of their team. You will have visibility into many aspects of the business and as such, confidentiality and discretion is an important part of this role.
While you’re partnering with our executives to help manage their time, you’ll also learn the challenges and demands that executives face on a day-to-day basis as well as on a broader business level. You’ll be exposed to each leader’s organization and gain a robust understanding of how Lever functions, our company-wide goals, and how you can help us achieve them.
You’ll also have the opportunity to teach your process management skills to the executive team and how to best work with you. The broader Lever team will also benefit from any/all shortcuts and tools you use to make your work easier and more efficient. We’ll look to you for recommendations and best practices to become an overall more effective team!
This role is perfect for someone that enjoys challenging tasks, working on many things concurrently, enjoys learning, and helping companies grow and scale. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, Lever’s week-long version of onboarding. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business with a cross-functional cohort of new Leveroos. You’ll also deliver on your first Lever project during this first week!
- Meet with our current Executive Assistant to understand current processes and document responsibilities and focus areas.
- Hold a 1:1 with our EVP, Global Customer Experience and Solutions (“CXS”) and our SVP of Product and Engineering to get an understanding of their current needs and opportunities for improvement.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Partner with Lever’s other EAs to provide support for executive meetings including exec offsites, board meetings and future travel.
- Coordinate CXS departmental quarterly kickoff and team outings.
- Work with our Senior Accountant to take on credit card expense reconciliation from the executive(s) who you support.
- Learn our T&E policy and travel system to support future executive travel.
- In partnership with our other EAs, work with the CEO and the rest of the executive team to keep the 12 -18 month forward-looking executive calendar updated, locking in key dates such as board meetings, quarterly and semi-annual planning sessions.
- Observe how where the majority of exec bandwidth is being spent, identify areas of opportunity, absorb the work, and then improve it.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Plan our next executive offsite. You’ll partner with our CEO and other stakeholders on scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering. Things to consider: efficacy of the last executive offsite, areas of opportunity, and timing as it relates to quarterly revenue attainment.
- Partner with your executive team to help coordinate quarterly kickoffs and team outings. Create a process for org leaders to partner with you to achieve consistency for future kickoffs.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Dig in and learn about Lever offsites of the past from our Operations Manager. Work side-by-side our Operations Manager and the other EA to plan, build, and execute the company offsite.
- Build a playbook as we continue to grow and scale this function.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.