Customer Experience and Services
A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.
Lever, at its core, is a customer-driven company. Our customers inspire us to iterate, implement feedback, and drive forward to make Lever the best it can be. Having recently raised $40MM in our Series C, we’re growing our Customer Success organization and looking for a Solutions Architect to add to our Enterprise Solutions team. The Enterprise Solutions team works with some of our largest customers to help them make meaningful and sustainable change to their integration efforts with proven methodology, domain expertise, and global adoption.
As a Solutions Architect you bring the technical prowess to represent and engage at all levels of an organization in evaluating needs relative to the current capabilities of Lever, how Lever fits within the customer’s suite of systems, suss out integration requirements, create custom solutions, represent those solutions to help close new customers and make existing customers successful in their implementation and adoption of Lever. This is a highly cross-functional role that will work closely with our Professional Services, Sales, Support, and Implementation teams. Our Solutions Architect has previous experience working in a high-growth company, leveraging technical expertise coupled with product knowledge to establish best practices, leveling up peers, and contributing to an environment of unabashed competence and professional excellence.
At Lever, it is each team’s responsibility to work across the organization to make sure our customers have a fantastic experience and the best possible outcome using Lever. You will help create trust and confidence with customers and enable Account Executives, Sales Engineers and our Customer Success team to do the same. Lever is interested in the long game, and we believe it all comes down to building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with our customers. That starts with you.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend Ramp Camp, which is Lever’s three-day version of onboarding. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business with a cross-functional group of new Leveroos.
- Attend Sales Ramp Camp, which is Lever’s week-long version of sales onboarding. This will give you a holistic view of a prospect lifecycle, for the occasions when you're asked to join a pre-sales conversation.
- Kick off your Starter Project at Lever, which all new employees do within their first month and addresses a team-specific pain point.
- Shadow 15 calls across implementation, customer success management and sales engineering to build an understanding of customer implementations, methodology, key milestones, systems, processes, and the differing integration needs. Learn about the various recruiting team roles, duties and metrics, as well as how Lever’s products address these and how we interact cross-functionally with these teams.
- Learn about our premium and custom solution offerings and how to customize, deploy and debug them. Deploy your first premium integration.
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk, AWS, Lever) in order to engage with your peers both in Customer Success and across the company.
- Jump into the Customer Service and Support queue to jumpstart your Lever product knowledge; be able to answer 80% of of basic customer questions and Lever Data API questions without additional support.
- Review Lever Data API tickets from the last 30 days with our Technical Support team to understand the type of questions being asked, product features, issues, and the underlying data relationships.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Demonstrate product proficiency and complete product certifications for Lever Hire, Lever Reporting and Lever Talent Intelligence.
- Partner with the Enterprise Implementation team and begin working on accounts by owning the design, development, and testing for custom solutions.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Lever’s API; alongside our Solutions Architects, design and implement your first integration project leveraging the Lever Data API.
- Orient yourself around the Solution Enterprise team’s mission, goals, norms, strengths and growth areas; partner with your manager to develop your own Individual Impact Plan. Track your progress and receive continuous feedback via 15Five, our performance tracking tool.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be the product expert and the go-to technical resource for the Customer Success team. You will demonstrate proficiency and understanding of: application architecture, platform integrations, topology, disaster recovery, security, API, advanced features/configuration, and customer career site customizations (SAML, Exchange) by answering Guru questions, creating reusable assets and leading training sessions for cross-functional teams.
- Identify common patterns for custom solutions, talent automation, and system interoperability; develop reusable services to power future sales, simplify timeframes for scoping, maintenance and support, and accelerate solution delivery timeframes.Work with the Product Team to identify and prioritize enhancements for the Lever Data API for key interoperability scenarios.
- Work on enhancing existing custom solutions by rolling out new functionality, creating more seamless integrations, and creating reusable assets.
- Support Lever Implementation Specialists and Customer Success Managers to provide expert advice, consultative implementation support, and effective custom solutions on time while achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Own the ongoing interactions, priorities, and roadmap for existing solutions and data migration tools, supported integration tools such as AWS, and the implementation toolkit by the software development partner.
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in Solutions Architecture processes; assess results and refine.
- Mentor new team members.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.