Customer Operations Analyst
Customer Experience and Solutions
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Customer Experience and Solutions organization (“CXS”) and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level. In your role as a Customer Operations Analyst, you’ll manage the day-to-day field operations and execute on projects that increase the effectiveness of our customer success and delivery teams.
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in Lever’s customer organization and support our CXS team. In this role you will use your prior professional services, account management, and revenue operations experience and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get a wide range of projects done. Your work will enable our CXS team to scale effectively and deliver a world-class experience for our customers.
Lever’s CXS organization is a tight-knit team with diverse backgrounds--we’re seasoned professional services, delivery, support, and account management professionals. We’re responsible for partnering with companies of all kinds, from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits, to make them successful and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of sales or revenue operations experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward
- Expert level proficiency with Salesforce and Excel required, bonus points for experience with SQL, Intercom, Zendesk, Marketo, Salesforce CPQ, Outreach, and other sales tools.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Attend Ramp Camp, our company-wide onboarding program, and complete a starter project with your class; present findings / project to relevant stakeholders and follow up as necessary.
- Participate in our Ramp Camp, our newest branch of onboarding developed specifically for the customer experience team.
- Learn about the suite of Lever products in Ramp Camp; be able to discuss the Lever origin story and understand the decisions and intentions that shaped the product as it is currently.
- Onboard with the Operations team to learn about our instance of Salesforce, our automated processes and workflows, and how our sales and customer data is organized. You’ll use this knowledge in your day to day work to make recommendations on process improvements.
- Meet the Customer Success organization through a series of 1:1s so you can partner effectively with them and learn about our customer lifecycle.
- Build your OKRs to set goals and track your career growth; present this to the Director of Revenue Operations and use this tool to measure your success moving forward.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Become an expert on our customer lifecycle and understand how our CS team onboards and manages their accounts, delivers professional services, supports customer happiness, and finds growth in their account portfolio.
- Build metrics and dashboards in Salesforce to monitor renewal rates, growth rates, account potential and identify customers at-risk of churn.
- Handle day-to-day cases and operational issues for the customer team.
- Partner with the finance team to set quarterly goals for our customer success managers.
- Participate in weekly account renewals meetings to proactively identify issues and propose solutions to improve our customer growth metrics.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Work with our Sr. Manager of Customer Operations, CXS, and Finance teams to document and codify our Rules of Engagement into a singular reference point for business processes, workflows, glossary of terms, tips and tricks, and sales policies.
- Support our Sr. Manager of Customer Operations on a cross-functional project to migrate our 3,000+ customers to our updated product packaging and pricing as they come up for renewal.
- Support our internal programs to measure Customer NPS and build models for scoring account health, growth potential, and churn risk so our customer success managers can prioritize their activities and accounts.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Support our Sr. Manager of Customer Operations and marketing team on building a set of marketing programs designed for our existing customer base. Partner with our analytics team to measure the effectiveness and lift of these programs.
- Work on the FY22 Operating Plan to build a model for our continued sales growth.
- Chart your individual growth plan for FY22 to continue growing your career at Lever and share with the Director of Revenue Operations
- Continuously evolve your initiatives to meet the ever-changing needs of Lever’s business and customer base.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.