Legal – Intellectual Property /
We seeks an experienced paralegal for a role with responsibility for a wide array of matters related to our original content initiative. This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help us shape the future. The legal team here is small and focused on collaborating with its business partners to help foster innovation.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years of paralegal experience.
- Drafting, reviewing and redlining various 3rd party agreements as needed under the supervision of counsel (e.g. license agreements, production services agreements, and above the line and below the line agreements);
- Handling and coordinating signatures (both externally and internally) and entering signed agreements into digital document tracking system;
- Creating, updating and tracking deal terms and options; and
- Managing and updating all forms.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.