We're looking for a senior IT professional to lead the development and maintenance of our global corporate IT environment. Spanning 9 offices in 3 continents, our world-class teams will depend on you to ensure the reliability, security, and performance of our computer and network infrastructure.
- Drive the development, procurement, and maintenance of our global corporate IT infrastructure, including: networking / wireless, VOIP, centralized computer administration, directory management
- Setup, manage, and prioritize the day to day operations of our global IT helpdesk and corporate IT operations
- Take ownership over the security, performance, and reliability of all IT infrastructure
- Drive the development of standards, policies and procedures as needed for proper compliance with both internal and external standards
- Perform hands-on technical system administration as required
- Drive efforts to streamline IT operations, leveraging automation wherever possible
- Manage relationships with all external IT vendors and contractors; forecast requirements and manage budgets as needed
- As required, build, manage, and lead a global team of IT professionals
- Work closely with other teams to understand their needs and collaborate on IT initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate IT/Operations environment, including significant cross-functional project management experience
- Direct experience with setup, rollout, and maintenance of networking, wireless, and VOIP
- Demonstrated experience with hands-on technical system administration, including Mac OS and Windows environments
- Experience working with an internationally-distributed workforce and multiple locations a plus
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing IT projects with $XXX,XXX budgets and explicit project timelines
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Excellent leadership, management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, coupled with an innate ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Deep analytical mindset, with the ability to diagnose and resolve both technical and project management challenges
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.