Risk Analyst - New Grad
We are looking for an Risk Analyst to join our cross-functional spam & fraud fighting efforts. Analysts on our Risk Team specialize in identifying fraud patterns, working on advanced automated prevention mechanisms, creating and tracking fraud & spam metric; as well as creating, insightful, accurate and data driven policies and review methodologies with an emphasis on automation. Our goal is to make things easy for our growing community of users while protecting our system from abuse and fraud.
- Design and write automated rules to prevent fraud, spam and other abuse on the platform
- Test and track rule performance
- Identify incidents and patterns of abuse using various techniques and data analysis tools
- Create and implement fraud and spam policies
- Research spam, fraud and user behavior to contribute to machine learning models, rules and other detection systems
- Collaborate with analysts, operations specialists, data scientists and engineering to create tools, rules and prevention mechanisms
- Solve complex problems by gathering and distilling web, financial, and behavioral data into actionable findings
- Maintain and improve fraud and spam metrics, as well as track, analyze and communicate these metrics
- Maintain strong domain knowledge of the worlds of spam and fraud including prevention techniques and technologies
- 3+ years of analytics experience or a related technical discipline
- Master of SQL and Excel (MySQL/Hive preferred)
- Proficiency in at least one data analysis or scripting language: Python, R, Matlab, etc.
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and protocols
- The ability to think quickly and learn even faster
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment
- A proven ability to formalize complex ideas and process into a well defined logic
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- BA or BS Degree or higher
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.