Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Implementation
The Lever Story
We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $40 million. This year, we’re doubling the team in size, and we’re looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft. Interested in learning more? Take an inside look at Lever!
Emailage has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for existing customers and responsible for the successful onboarding of new accounts. The Customer Success Manager will help the customer achieve success with our solution by aligning Emailage’s capabilities with the needs of the customer. This is a dynamic role within the Customer Success team that works very closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product. This position reports directly to the Director of Customer Success – North America.
- Responsible for the success of assigned customers
- Manage the relationship and revenue of enterprise customers
- Responsible for revenue and utilization growth of assigned customers
- Serve as the customer advocate internally
- Continually improve and enhance the effectiveness of our solution for customers
- Play a role in creating strategies and processes to enhance the customer experience
- Ensure clients have a positive experience with Emailage at every touch point