We are looking for a Database Administrator to join our growing team of technology experts ; managing, provisioning, configuring, administering, monitoring, and maintaining the database systems.
They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Architect, tuning and troubleshooting, upgrading, backup and restore, data management and security of our transactional rational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Implementation and maintenance database as database administrator.
- Design, implementation and maintenance application database.
- Participate in application development and support in database design and implementation.
- Develop and maintain all database project documentation, configuration details, and production support handbooks.
- Understands existing and new business requirements and makes technical recommendations
- Capacity Planning.
- Can be a team player and work independently.
- Mentors and educates colleagues with respect to database design and implementation practices.
- Curiosity for exploring new database technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in a Database Administrator role
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Experience in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud stack.
- Experience in transactional rational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Familiar in Data Warehousing databases (BigQuery, Redshift, Hadoop)
- Experience of working with geo-distributed teams would be a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.