Account Manager - Enterprise
Sales – Account Executive
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for developing relationships with clients and effectively managing accounts or selling into large companies. They have a minimum of four years of experience in account management or sales. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
- 4+ years at a Business-to-Business organization in Account Management/Sales
- High social and emotional intelligence
- Has carried a quota for retention and/or new business
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Salesforce
- BA/BS degree
- Experience managing or selling into Fortune 500 accounts
By submitting you agree to have your information stored on this system
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.