Future Projects – Product
Our perfect coworker is smart, responsible, independent, high-impact, driven, and self-motivated. You are excited about tackling diverse, new challenges each day. And you are passionate about empowering every person on our team to excel. You don't sweat the small stuff and amaze the rest of us with your multi-tasking skills.
Lever is a modern webapp for hiring. Having recently raised a series A, we are getting ready to enter a hyper-growth phase with new employees onboarding weekly. We are a B2B company building enterprise software that prioritizes collaborative hiring and team engagement. Lever aims to build a product that help teams manage people; from the hiring stage and beyond, and we want to find someone who believes in a future of HR that looks very different than the way it is today. Our product focus is mirrored by the value that we place on collaboration within and among our teams - from Product to Customer Success to Leadership - we all sit on the same floor and work hard to elevate each other’s work. There is huge growth potential in this role, as the team is highly technical and product focused and we are constantly teaching/learning from one another.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the entire team's day-to-day operations and come up with new ways to keep everyone happy and effective.
- Work closely with the leadership team with high-priority business areas.
- Leverage your creativity to help establish and express our company culture.
- Plan events for Lever and our customers -- everything from team off-sites to launch events.
- Take ownership of our workspace and keep it well-stocked, organized, and inspiring.
- Help new employees get up-to-speed and design a fantastic on-boarding experience.
- Run employee benefits and perks.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.