Customer Success Analyst
IOP/Senior Life Solutions – Associate Clinical Director
The most unique opportunity! Very unique!
• you will love this job!!!
actully you will ADORE it!
- Document all research and analysis in accordance with applicable recordkeeping guidelines.
- Identify suspicious activity and provide written evidence with supporting documentation.
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to BSA/AML Compliance Officer.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, regulations, industry best practices, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- Assist in preparations for audits and/or examinations.
- Assist in transaction testing, data validation, and ongoing customization of monitoring systems.
- Monitor daily and monthly activity reports ensuring proper suspicious activity reports are filed within regulatory timelines
- Perform EDD reviews on High-Risk, Moderate-Risk, Low-Risk accounts including OFAC quarterly and semi-annually.
You really want to apply. :)
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.