Marketing Automation and Analytics Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing
Here at HackerRank we’re on a mission to make the world flat. Technical recruiting is broken and HackerRank is a tool that helps programmers hone their skills and companies to hire great talent.
We're an 85 person team across Mountain View, CA & Bangalore, India and our revenue is growing at 100% Q-o-Q. We have a database of 800k+ hackers across 31 countries and our customers include Amazon, Facebook, VMWare, Bloomberg, Morgan Stanley, Twitter, Square, Quora, Airbnb, Yelp and many more! It’s the highest growth phase of the company and we have lots of exciting things across both products coming soon!
We're looking for a rock star who thinks like a marketer and has the passion and the capabilities to build the technology foundation that will drive marketing innovation and scale. Our ideal candidate is an expert in getting the most out of marketing automation systems to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns as well as build a rock solid operating infrastructure for our leads, database, reporting & analytics. You should be an analytical and operational thinker, naturally curious and interested in creating new best in class, leading edge marketing methods and processes.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING (AND LOVING IT!)...
- Lead the research, selection and implementation of marketing automation toolset for capturing, scoring, nurturing and tracking customer prospects.
- Build and manage key marketing integrations - salesforce.com, lead scoring, web site tools, third party lead sources, etc - working closely with vendors, sales operations and marketing program managers
- Vet out new marketing technology solutions to build the infrastructure to advance our marketing capabilities and operational efficiencies. You will be responsible for building the marketing analytics stack
- Refine scoring mechanisms and implement guidelines & processes for MQLs & SQLs
- Segment audiences and build sound nurture programs with the goal to continuously maximize marketing conversions
- Run hundreds of digital experiments, monitor email deliverability and maintain a high rate of deliverability
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of database working with marketing, sales and product teams
YOUR EXPERIENCE (AND YOU'VE LOVED IT!)...
- 3+ years in demand generation/marketing automation
- B2B marketing background with experience in marketing automation, leads processing (including lead scoring), marketing database
- Successful track record of implementing and managing marketing automation systems and associated integrations. Hands-on experience working with various marketing and sales APIs such as Marketo, Hubspot and Salesforce. Must be familiar with marketing automation tool landscape.
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation
- Experience configuring customer tracking platform such as Google Analytics.
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Must be resourceful and have initiative to resolve problems by a combination of research and consulting with experts
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
- BA/BS in marketing, business or computer science
- Marketo, salesforce certification is a plus
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
LeverDemo is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. And we’re looking for more smiling faces to come join us!
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.