Customer Service Representative
Arlington, TX /
Customer Success – Service & Support /
Come work in Arlington!
As a Customer Service Representative at Lever, you will provide the highest level of service to every customer through every interaction. You will be the eyes and ears for Lever and serve as the voice of our customers internally. Help us keep pace with our fast-growing list of customers including Eventbrite, Quora, Change.org, Shopify, and Netflix.
We’re looking for someone who is highly-motivated and relentless in helping customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. You’re also passionate about people as much as you are about getting your work done. You are extremely comfortable with written and verbal communication with customers. And you’re incredibly organized, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
While you’ll have a solid foundation in customer service, at Lever you will learn to understand our customers’ unique needs and recruiting processes, and provide the solutions that are the best for them. You’ll be joining a fast-growing startup, and you’ll learn how to navigate our internal systems, see how a scaling company grows, and be a part of the next chapter of Lever.
Our perfect team member is highly motivated to work closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction. You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, and passionate about supporting our customers. It's critical that you have a mindset for using technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools (most importantly Lever).
Past experience in technical customer service (email, phone, chat or live) is definitely a plus.
Please note, this role is on-site and located in San Francisco, California.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Learn about Lever and about the recruiting space, gaining an understanding of our product and our customers. Become comfortable with the product and learn the ins and outs of how recruiting teams use Lever
- Shadow three Implementation Specialists, gaining an understanding of the setup and training that customers receive during implementation; demonstrating understanding through mock walkthrough of an implementation with an IS
- Complete training with our IT Team and our Customer Service Associate to learn how to access and use all internal tools, including Google Apps, Slack, Zendesk, Intercom, Salesforce, Lever Admin, Chrome Console; reverse-shadow in each tool.
- Complete all scheduled trainings with Customer Success Managers and Account Managers to learn how each of the features of the product work, including basic features, all add-on features and third party integrations; receive certification from each training leader
- Working with our Customer Service Associate and Manager of Customer Service and Support, learn to triage incoming customer inquiries, and the process to escalate as appropriate to internal teams; solve your first ticket
- Consistently handle customer inquiries within set SLAs while prioritizing and escalating issues appropriately.