Software Test Engineer
Engineering – Quality Engineering
Quality is important
This is your role.
We are looking for a team player and technically enthusiastic personality as a software test engineer for the development of our customized logistics, government and financial applications.
As a Software Engineer you will be primarily responsible in our technically diverse projects for technical quality assurance. This means that you take, including the following tasks: design, construction, implementation and maintenance of automated test infrastructure, including the performance testing, and integration of the project into the continuous integration process and further quality assurance tools such as the static code analysis ,
You have fun in working in an international project team. They are motivated to cope with your team complex project tasks and to provide the best possible quality solution to our customers. They are technically savvy and seeking new exciting challenges in test engineering in the areas of web and mobile applications over again.
Das bringen Sie mit.
- Graduate degree in Bachelor or Master Level (ETH / FH / Uni) in computer science (or similar)
- To actively participate in a large portion of curiosity and enjoy it
- Independence and flexibility
- Interest in an international context and the willingness to engage with other cultures
- Excellent German and English skills
- General experience in Testing and Test Engineering
- Kenntnisse in Build-Tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with Java testing tools like JUnit, SoapUI and Arquillian
- Experience in test automation for web applications with Selenium / WebDriver
- Experience in Mobile Testing
- ISTQB Foundation Level
This is us.
AdNovum develops, operates and maintains business and security solutions in Swiss quality that stimulate customers around the world. We include companies from various industries from banking to industrial companies and various agencies to our customers. AdNovum was founded in 1988 as a garage company. Today, working at its headquarters in Zurich and at locations in Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore about 500 IT professionals.
Do you dare to be to act as a sustainable driver in a growing company? Take demanding challenges into sports? And estimate a reasonable, people-oriented run and humorous team where your skills are appreciated? We look forward to receiving your online application!