Account Executive, Enterprise
Sales – Account Executive /
Be a foundational member on a fast-growing sales team at a venture-backed company. Lever solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: hiring. Recruiting is a hot market, growing 12-15% y/y on its own, and Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever are in high demand. At the same time, hiring has never been more competitive and costly, making talent solutions that improve a company’s hiring ROI incredibly valuable. We’ve just brought our product out of beta and we’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers including Box, Quora, Lyft, Coursera, Foursquare, Slack, Reddit, and GitHub.
Lever is the only hiring software that is mobilizing the entire company to collaborate on hiring. We’re the only solution designed to engage managers, who are incredibly crucial stakeholders, more deeply in the process. By supporting a true partnership between recruiters and managers, we’re able to make hiring faster, higher-quality, and more embedded into a company’s core culture.
We are seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute our revenue goals. As you’ll be joining before we’ve brought on sales leadership, you’ll work closely with our CEO to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact. Ultimately, when we go to raise our next round, your work in growing our revenue will be the key foundation to our ability to land funding on great terms.
You should bring a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, deep sales expertise. It would help if you’ve sold SaaS to mid-market, since you’ll be familiar with our sales cycles. To join a company at our stage, you should be confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. At a startup, you’ll face limited resources but have plenty of chances to demonstrate and expand your capabilities. If you’ve felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential, lots of openings to prove what you’re capable of.
- As part of our Enterprise Corporate Sales team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 caliber clients.
- You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in http://salesforce.com / while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- 8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Travel required up to 30%.
- Bachelor or University Degree
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, not just a job for someone looking to pay out as easily as possible. You’ll see professional development in several dimensions, including the ability to step up and help lead if you prove you’re ready. Join us!
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.