Customer Success – Business Operations
Regular Full Time (Salary)
Come work in Arlington!
About Natoma and NorCal Cannabis:
Natoma Long Beach is an extension of Natoma SF. Natoma and NorCal Cannabis are one of California's leading delivery services and cannabis companies.
We are partnered with Eaze and our joint mission is to improve the lives of consumers by providing convenient, safe and secure access to the highest quality cannabis products at the lowest price. We are seeking compassionate, talented and innovative leaders to join our world-class team and help shape history by positively contributing to the end of cannabis prohibition.
Natoma Long Beach is looking for a Shift Manager to assist with its day-to-day delivery business operations.
The Shift Manager candidate is an organized individual that learns quickly, communicates effectively, solves problems, and can juggle multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities. This person is a hard-working self-starter who can think clearly in high pressure and ever-evolving situations.
The Shift Manager will be responsible for assisting the GM with every aspect of the delivery business with a focus on company-wide growth and efficient operations.
The successful Shift Manager will:
- Communicate directly with an Eaze Live Ops on a real-time basis
- Manage time exceptionally well
- Understand and thrive within the startup grind
- Manage real time shift operations
- Assist with Supervision of a fleet of 50+ drivers
- Assist with Collection and review delivery data to influence decision making
- Influence Development and implementation Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate in weekly cycle counts to ensure the creation of proper purchase orders
- Assist with evaluating operational performance to discover issues before they impact consumers
- Create, document, implement, and improve operational processes
- Grow into a specialized role with a clear path to promotion. These roles include:
- Depot Manager (reports directly to GM)
- Inventory Manager
- Fleet Manager
- Know how to manage shifts.
- Shift management.
making a change