Arlington, TX /
Data Scientist – Implementation /
The Lever Story
We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $40 million. This year, we’re doubling the team in size, and we’re looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft. Interested in learning more? Take an inside look at Lever!
Our Frontend Engineer position is based in downtown San Francisco where you’ll be joining our
small, early-stage team of experienced product builders. Collaborate with us to develop and
tool. A few highlights include:
- Work closely with our design team to define and understand the product we’re building.
- Plan your work with a high degree of independence and work collaboratively to execute on that plan.
- Set the technical direction for the team around how we build our user-interface using React and Redux.
- Work with design to implement new functionality with a high-level of visual and
- interaction polish.
Who you are
- ● You have strong communication and teamwork skills.
- ● You have experience building front-end applications using React and Redux.
- ● You have some experience with the git version control system.
- ● You have a high bar for getting it right and are not afraid to fail along the way.
- ● You enjoy collaborating and believe the whole is better than the sum of its parts.
- ● You believe there is always more to learn and are eager to grow as an individual.
- ● Bonus: experience building graphical authoring tools.
- ● Bonus: experience developing or extending Node.js or Golang backend services.