Palo Alto, California /
Engineering – Machine Learning /
You will be a founding member of the engineering team. You will be responsible for working with the team to build and deploy our first product and will be critical to the success of the team and the company. You will be applying the latest advances in deep learning to solve important and difficult vision and NLP problems. You will have a tremendous impact on the team and company’s culture.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Completed computer vision or natural language processing projects from start to finish
- 1 - 5 years of experience as a software engineer in industry
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices in algorithms, data structures, and clean code methodologies
- Experience collaborating with other software engineers on large and complex codebases
- Enthusiasm for staying up-to-date on latest CV and NLP research
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.