Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing /
We're looking for a highly driven, strategy-oriented Product Marketing Manager to drive new business to the front of the sales funnel by helping answer high visibility, high impact business questions that will enable our team to innovate and scale. The ideal candidate is someone who is great at thinking analytically and strategically, but brings creativity and marketing intuition to their work. As an early team-member, you’ll have a unique chance to tackle a green field opportunity and shape the future direction of the team.
- Work on high impact, strategic and marketing-focused projects (related to digital and traditional marketing, user acquisition, growth levers, partnerships, and the LeverDemo brand)
- Optimize and iterate on campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives.
- Help LeverDemo to move first in new and emerging channels
- Define and drive new top of funnel acquisition strategies
- Contribute to a creative and collaborative environment where smart experimentation is encouraged
Skills and Requirements
- 4-7 years general work experience
- Experience at a marketing agency and/or growth generalist role preferred
- BA or BS degree.
- Creativity: You can drive towards independent/creative solutions that go above and beyond the standard playbook
- Strategic thinking: You know how to synthesize data and inputs into meaningful and actionable insights and you know what is going to move the needle the most
- Data driven: Numbers hold more weight with you than gut feelings or best practices
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency.
LeverDemo puts the information you need at your fingertips, so you can make better business decisions. By synthesizing, interpreting, and augmenting the world’s information about companies, sectors, and people, LeverDemo’s next-generation deal-sourcing and research platform offers an automated approach to prospecting, tracking, and pipeline management. The platform combines clients' data sets with massive public data sets, all in an intuitive, lightweight visual interface. LeverDemo is thus able to remove many of the inefficiencies inherent in sales, research, business development, and finance jobs.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.