Demand Marketing Manager
Arlington, TX /
Data Scientist – Implementation /
The Lever Story
We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $40 million. This year, we’re doubling the team in size, and we’re looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft. Interested in learning more? Take an inside look at Lever!
The Matillion Marketing team is looking for an experienced Demand Marketing Manager to build, operate, and continually optimize our digital demand generation efforts to help achieve our company revenue growth goals. You will work with our Director of Demand Marketing and collaborate with product marketers and others to design and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive results that matter. You will have the opportunity to align our digital marketing and automation efforts with growth goals and play an integral role in helping build our sales pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect engagement programs.
The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative with experience across relevant channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities aligned to the buyer’s journey. This role requires a strong combination of strategy and tactical execution.
This role reports directly to the Director of Demand Marketing, and is located in our Denver, CO office. This role includes an estimated ~20% travel.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Institute and continually refine clear and accurate measurement of how demand generation efforts translate into revenue.
- Manage 3rd parties involved in demand generation activities (e.g. agencies) to maximize output per budget spend
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in collaboration with the entire marketing team
- Optimize the “marketing mix” and associated spend based on identified trends and insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance web, landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end prospect experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with creative, advertising and other vendor partners