Senior Software Developer, Platform
Future Projects – Product /
Lever is looking to add another rock star Senior Software Developer, Platform to our growing, best-in-class, development team.
Who we are
Better Work and a Better World: at Lever that’s what we’re all about. We’re a software company in the business of doing good, building better ways for companies to connect with their customers and employees around causes (we make “doing well by doing good” more than just a tagline!). We’re growing fast and looking for more great people to join us.
We’re not Bono, just a passionate crew of workhorses out to change the world. We have that fun, flexible tech culture that people love (ok, some people – you know who you are!) – and we have a heart. We’re a registered B Corporation, which means we’re part of a new breed of companies committed to higher social and environmental standards.
You’ll join a dedicated, passionate team that creates innovative solutions (we have been honoured with two TechRev Innovators Awards) for our raving fans (er, clients). And you’ll get to rub shoulders with some of the most iconic and notable companies and charities in the world to help them make a difference (in even better ways). Our entrepreneurial environment appeals to self-driven, flexible team players who learn quickly, aren’t afraid to tackle hard problems and don’t mind wearing jeans to work. Sound cool? Join us!
What you will do
- You’re are a Java/J2EE software guru, looking to join a team of like-minded pros
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You subscribe to the idea that companies should be socially responsible
- Your strength is in designing, building and deploying scalable, highly-available systems
- You have the ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Support all stages of the software development life cycle
- You excel mentoring and leading junior engineers helping them develop their skills and leadership abilities
- You have the ability to implement architectural and infrastructure changes
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.