Customer Service Rep (copy)
Arlington, TX /
Data Scientist – Implementation /
The Lever Story
We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $40 million. This year, we’re doubling the team in size, and we’re looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft. Interested in learning more? Take an inside look at Lever!
The secret to Druva’s success is the high caliber of the people who work here. If you are interested in collaborating with talented, motivated, passionate individuals in a friendly, fast-paced environment, Druva is the right place for you.
- Minimum of 2–5 years experience working on brand, marketing, and design-centric projects in an agency/corporate environment; we’ll make an exception if your portfolio and work ethic are outstanding.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch app, Invision, and the ability to adapt to other emerging prototyping software.
- Working knowledge of campaign and organizational platforms such as Hubspot, Mailchimp, Asana, G Suite (and/or similar platforms).
- Working knowledge of Google Slides and/or Keynote, plus Powerpoint and the Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to work in a Mac OS department; working knowledge of Windows is a plus.
- Ability to shift between print and digital; experience with both formats is essential to qualify for this position.
- A strong design discipline and process, including organized file-naming conventions and practices.