Minneapolis, MN /
Product – Design /
Help a fast-growing startup scale their communications, operations, and customer support. You'll be on-boarding users to our product, communicating with them about their experience, and being their advocate within our team.
Not going to lie, a major responsibility is to manage emails and bugs coming from customers – which means you should be organized, calm under pressure, and love inbox zero as much as we do. On that end, you'll work closely with and be supported by designers and engineers – customer support is a team effort and we wouldn't leave you hanging.
You'll have the opportunity to lay the foundation for many areas of the company. You'll own training materials, our blog and social channels, and usage metrics and reporting; you can contribute to broader outreach via PR and marketing. As Lever grows, you'll have the opportunity to focus on the area that excites you in customer success, PR, marketing, training, technical writing, or whatever parts of the company excite you most.
Our perfect coworker is smart, independent, high-impact, driven, and self-motivated. It's critical that you are product-savvy, would describe yourself as a power user, and can quickly learn how to use new tools (including Lever). You should really want to be a part of a product team. We are a close-knit, nimble team and absolutely *everyone* participates in strategy, design, and engineering decisions. And it would be a good sign if you've been wanting to learn how to code.
- Proactively reach out to existing customers and prospective customers evaluating the product
- Promptly answer questions and support requests via email, chat, and phone
- Write and coordinate training materials and help documentation
- Distill and communicate top user priorities to the product engineering team
- Visit exemplary customers on-site and develop personal relationships with users
- Write and send emails to customers as we launch new features
- Write and manage press releases, blog posts, and other PR outreach
- Kick off marketing efforts and scale new customer leads
- Execute daily and weekly tasks composed of:
- o Assembly and testing of lithium ion batteries
- o Formulating and coating electrodes for lithium ion batteries
- o Fabricating fixtures and small parts or performing tool maintenance
- o Perform inventory, order parts, and maintain a tidy and effective work area
- Execute small development projects with input from a senior engineer
- Be consistent, clear and communicative
Lever builds software for teams to find, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, realtime apps. After going through Y-Combinator (Summer 2012) and raising a seed round in 2012, we have the support of many fantastic advisors and investors and are gearing up for an incredible, fast-paced year.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.