Laurie's Sales Engineering Rep
San Diego, CA
Sales – Sales Engineering
We believe Sales Engineers at Lever are involved in all stages of the customer’s development lifecycle and are experienced using presentations, email, phone and social media to connect with customers. We are looking for great teammates that can build sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives) on the best ways to ATS technology. We believe in Lever’s Sales Engineers empathize with customers and quickly discern their true technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions that target those needs. You have the rare combination of technical savviness and business insight and you’re looking for a career where you can utilize both. As a Sales Engineer at Lever, you will hone each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using Lever's Platform.Demo
- Support the sales team in helping customers understand what they can achieve with Lever
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using cloud technology
- Execute the delivery of POCs for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other Lever engineering teams as needed
- Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Lever’s Platform
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
5+ years of Sales Engineering Experience
A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support, ideally sales engineering
An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
You are an elite communicator
Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience.
Typically 10-25% travel
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred.
Lever is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.