Online Marketing Analyst
Marketing – Advertising
Lever is looking for a Senior Online Marketing Analyst to join our rapidly growing Acquisition team. We’re looking for team members who thrive in an analytically challenging and dynamic workplace. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, hungry to learn, and quantitatively driven.
The Senior Online Marketing Analyst is an experienced performance marketer with a strong analytical and thinking process. The analyst will help develop and grow our performance marketing programs (Search, Social, Display, Video). The Online Marketing Analyst will partner closely with channel leads to develop and implement new strategies for growing Lever's customer population.
- Own program performance including profit/loss and benchmarking against forecasts
- Analyze and Recommend improvements to campaign setup and strategy working closely with channel leads
- Build, Manage, and Optimize campaigns from the ground up, using best practices
- Develop win-win partnerships with our key strategic partnerships
- Interface daily with partners to diagnose setup, troubleshooting, and technical issues
- Coordinate internally to share key learnings with other Analysts and Leads to accelerate Driver and Passenger growth
- 2+ years of Online Marketing and advertising. SEM, Paid Social, and Display experience is a plus
- BA / BS degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Business, Economics)
- Strong desire to look at and understand the data
- Eager to learn and train other team members
- Enjoys diving deep into the data to solve problems and understand the details
- Support and assist other team members
- Believe in a win-win partnership philosophy. We only win if our partners do too
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
Lever is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.