Customer Success Rep
Customer Success – Implementation
The Lever Story
We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $40 million. This year, we’re doubling the team in size, and we’re looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft. Interested in learning more? Take an inside look at Lever!
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at : https://www.druva.com/about/
- Strives to be three steps ahead of requests by maintaining an active awareness of Leadership team needs
- Reads, processes, organizes, and manages email accounts for the Leadership team
- Represents CEO with professionalism and integrity in written communications
- Coordinates schedules and logistics for meetings/conferences using Google Calendar, with the ability to prioritize conflicting needs
- Creates and edits presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or Keynote
- Scans, organizes, and manages electronic files
- Arranges both personal and professional travel plans and creates trip itineraries
- Manages scheduling of vendors, deliveries, and all projects related to both office and household projects and renovations
- Administrates personal projects with appropriate tact and professionalism
- Some travel required for ad hoc errands