Full Stack Engineer - II
Bay Area, CA /
At Bandwidth, we've made a business out of disrupting the "old rules" of the telecom industry. We think like a software company; but with deep telecom knowledge. We're the voice network behind innovative brands like Google Voice, Skype, and Pinger.
The Whole Person Promise: We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and BCBS Health Services available for 24/7 personal support if needed.
Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. Onsite cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on site.
Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.
What You'll Be Doing
- 100% company paid health and dental insurance for your family, plus paid life and disability insurance for you.
- Robust incentives and support programs to help you enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life.
- 90-minute Fitness Lunch if you participate in a sport or work out during your lunch break.
- Free gym membership with shuttle service, onsite cardio gym, company organized and sponsored sports and leagues.
- Corporate chaplains, EAP and BCBS Health Services available for 24/7 personal support on a wide range needs when life throws you curve ball.
Come work with us.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.