Platform Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing
As a Marketing Manager on the Platform team, you will lead programs to grow the awareness and adoption of our Platform tools and services to developers who are building the next wave of enterprise applications like Cotap and Asana. With over 1,200+ applications and growing integrated with Box, we are just getting started. You will drive both our content marketing and events strategy, making sure that the Box Platform scales to reach developers around the world.
- You have a strong editorial voice and can manage our developer blog, social channels and developer website
- You love bringing a community together through both grassroots developer events and technical conferences of massive scale (ie: Box Dev)
- You excel at working cross-functionally with product and engineering and can rally teams around your goals
- You push projects from conception to completion through a strong bias towards action
- 3-5 years experience in related field (e.g., marketing, public relations, developer evangelist)
- Demonstrated passion for technology and making an impact
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and project management skills
- Strong analytical and product competence
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.