Digital Growth Lead Marketplaces
Arlington, TX /
Data Scientist – Implementation /
The Lever Story
We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $40 million. This year, we’re doubling the team in size, and we’re looking forward to supporting more great companies like Netflix, Eventbrite, and Lyft. Interested in learning more? Take an inside look at Lever!
Your goal as Digital Growth Lead Marketplaces is to help A-brands boost sales and visibility on marketplaces like bol.com and Amazon. This varies from setting up an action plan and determining ambitious goals and KPI’s, to managing the daily processes and leading a team of specialists.
You become a trusted partner for our clients because of your knowledge, experience and communication skills.
As Digital Growth Lead Marketplaces you’ll help our clients by quickly getting to know their organization and industry. You identify opportunities and challenges the client is facing by combining you knowledge about selling on marketplaces with insights. You’re able to translate abstract strategic goals in to crystal clear and feasible targets and an action plan. You are pro-active in convincing the client to invest in the commercial opportunities you have spotted.
As Digital Growth Lead Marketplaces you will lead a team of digital specialists at NEWCRAFT, together with team members of the client and in some cases third parties.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in selling on bol.com or Amazon and extensive knowledge of their search algorithm and advertising possibilities
- Planning and organizing is in your DNA with a strong focus on result
- You're a strong (persuasive) communicator
- You're a natural problem solver who knows how to set priorities based on facts
- You're always looking for commercial opportunities