Administration – Apraisal
Lever Analytics FTW!!!
We’ve built unique technology that understands news and other online content the same way a human would. We’re building a team of analysts with good judgment and exceptional attention to detail to check and train our algorithms. Expect to spend a lot of time in spreadsheets. You’ll also help respond to customers looking for information, pointing them in the right direction. If you don’t like working with (a) numbers or (b) people - this isn’t the job for you!
- Data analysis and structuring: help make sense of the world’s vast public information.
- Tie seemingly unrelated data-points together, fix inconsistencies, de-duplicate, and strive for the utmost accuracy.
- Work with remote QA analysts, who will report to you in carrying out tasks that can be repeated at scale.
- Client engagement: use our proprietary data to produce reports and analyses for key clients.
Skills and Requirements
- You’re an Excel hero. Pivot tables, macros and 20,000 rows don’t scare you, they energize you!
- Attention to detail… we make zero tolerance for mistakes when it comes to providing data to our clients. As a company we strongly believe in the 80/20 role, except when it comes to data integrity.
- Be persistent, but know when to ask for help.
- Be a team player; in the office, on the beach volleyball court, and online. You’re playing a major role in building LeverDemo’s brand.
- BA educated, state university, some experience in accounting / finance / data processing.
LeverDemo puts the information you need at your fingertips, so you can make better business decisions. By synthesizing, interpreting, and augmenting the world’s information about companies, sectors, and people, LeverDemo’s next-generation deal-sourcing and research platform offers an automated approach to prospecting, tracking, and pipeline management. The platform combines clients' data sets with massive public data sets, all in an intuitive, lightweight visual interface. LeverDemo is thus able to remove many of the inefficiencies inherent in sales, research, business development, and finance jobs.