Manufacturing – Production
If you’re looking for a chance to foster a deep sense of purpose in your work and the opportunity to elevate as a leader both in your career and in your community, exciting possibilities are waiting for you with Vidir.
Working at Vidir is about more than just being an employee; it’s about being part of a growing family making a positive impact both globally and in your community.
From our operations in Arborg and Teulon to our work with communities, everything we do is with the future firmly in mind. We are always looking for innovative ways to do our business, deliver results and build a great work environment.
Our mission is to “Make the world’s products safely accessible”. We continue to innovate, implement best practices and adopt new technologies in all areas.
Vidir offers a competitive salary and benefits package; as well as incentives and promotes a culture of recognition. We support professional growth, development and success!
Qualifications and Competencies
- Well organized;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Work independently and as a part of a team;
- Capable of problem solving;
- For the welding roles, the ability to read prints and measurements would be an asset. CWB Certification is an asset although training is available;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is an asset and must be willing to learn new programing;
- Will be accountable to support the model of safety and health; managing risks and hazards and lead by example;
- Continuously challenging the status quo seeking improvement and innovation in all aspects of work;
- Ability to work in an environment that fosters diversity and inclusion;
- And ability to lift material up to 50 lbs.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.