Senior Magento Developer
Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Engineering – Software developer /
We are an innovative bike company that's changing the world of transportation. And we have a world of technology built around our smart app-connected e-bikes. We're looking for a Senior Magento Developer who'll help us scale up our e-commerce platform to match the development of our bikes. With our sales skyrocketing, we're looking to bring Magento expertise in-house to take our sales and payment features to the next level.
What you'll do
- Be our main point of contact for Magento development.
- Own the custom modules and code we run, and keep them up to date, secure, and optimized.
- Ensure that all third-party dependencies are at the highest quality level.
- Proactively review code from other developers and providers.
- Ensure that the quality of the codebase is high, and that all tests are written correctly.
- Ensure that all implementations follow the architecture designed by the team.
- Advise Product Owners on the technical implementations process to deliver functionalities within Magento in the best possible way.
Who you are
- You have at least 8 years of development experience, and 5 years working with Magento.
- Experience working as a development lead in an eCommerce environment is a plus.
- You’ve built custom modules and integrations with third party services (PSP, shipping platforms, etc).
- You have real passion for the best design and coding practices and a strong desire to develop bold new ideas.
- You have experience with code deployment pipelines and automations (eg. Jenkins, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy or similar).
- You’re comfortable with DevOps tasks – finding performance bottlenecks, identifying issues in production based in logs and metrics, and keeping the systems secure
- You're entrepreneurial and analytical.
- You have a positive mindset and the ability to turn risk into opportunity.
- You enjoy guiding your teammates to the best possible solutions to the problems, to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
- You work hard and always ensure your work is of the highest quality.
- You deal with criticism positively, giving and receiving it with a smile.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.