Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Client Services – Customer Success /
· Write precise test cases that comprehensively cover the intended functionality of game features, systems, and components.
· Execute the test plan by completing test cases and updating them with the test results.
· Identify and document defects, including reproduction steps and video capture, using JIRA.
· Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
· Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
· Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.