Customer Success Manager
Arlington, TX /
Customer Success – Business Operations /
Come work in Arlington!
As a Customer Success Manager on the Customer Advocacy team, you will be our customers biggest champion and make their voice heard in everything we do- the problems we help solve, the solutions we build and the consultation we deliver. You will do that by building trusting partnerships with our customers and consistently empowering them to achieve their ongoing talent goals with Lever. We advocate for our customers by working across Lever to deliver solutions and share our learnings internally to help shape our products.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in building lasting customer relationships and is passionate about making meaningful contributions to our customer’s success. Don’t be mistaken, this is a challenging career path but also highly rewarding. Are you up for the challenge? If so, stop reading and start applying.
The Skill set
- 3+ years of customer relationship or account management experience working in software as a service (SaaS)
- Solutions and results-oriented mindset
- Experienced in customer-facing roles, including analyzing customer accounts, identifying churn signals and account growth opportunities
- Highly organized with strong project management and time management skills
- Hands-on experience with product training to external customers
- Proven experience delivering value-based communications
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with customers and users of various levels of seniority
- Empathy for customers
- Experience with opportunity identification for account expansion and revenue growth
- Passion and drive to work in a quickly growing startup where you will help shape a new function and the ways we add value with our customers