New York, NY
Engineering – Data Science
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Sr. Analyst to join the QA department in managing Product Testing and Inspection/Quality Control.
You will be responsible for managing product quality, 3rd party testing laboratories and inspection firms as well as make sure product comply with State, Federal, International regulations and industry guidelines. You must have problem-solving capabilities, be very organized, and have great attention to detail. You have 5 years experience in textile/garment or consumer product testing and quality control.
As a member of the Product Apparel team you will partner and collaborate with Merchandising, Fabric R&D, Technical Design, Logistics and Consumer Experience teams. Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively across departments is critical.
- Partner with 3rd party laboratories to coordinate product testing, develop Testing Protocols on new product categories and ensure existing ones are up-to-date according to the latest Federal, State and International regulations as well as Industry requirements.
- Review, analyze, communicate, and make recommendations based on test results to both the Apparel and Accessories Production teams (internal) as well as to vendors and suppliers (external)
- Ensure products comply with all relevant Regulatory standards, assess critical/regulatory findings and ensure cross functional teams are properly alerted on such findings and recommend next steps.
- Manage and update Product Testing and Vendor Manuals to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date according to Everlane’s current policies and processes.
- Manage the Wear Testing process including distributing samples, collecting wear tester feedback, and providing quality recommendations.
- Foresee and communicate potential product quality concerns in both the Development and Bulk stages.
- Partner with QA Lead to work on special projects as assigned.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.