Front End Engineer
Capabilities – Engineering /
Our Levvel family is growing! Our engineering capability is looking for a Front End Developer to join our team. As an engineer at Levvel you must be flexible and willing to work worth challenging, complex problems in order to generate strong solutions. As an engineer at Levvel, excellent communication skills are key, and you must be able to ask penetrating questions to uncover the root causes of challenges being presented. Our engineers are strong consultants, who are just as comfortable talking through solutions with clients as they are at coding. As an engineer at Levvel, you must value collaboration and working cross functionally to make the greatest impact for our clients and fellow team members.
As an engineer at Levvel you will work closely with technical leads, fellow developers, our client solutions team, and client stakeholders. You will be part of agile/scrum ceremonies and will work as a contributor within these ceremonies.
Within three months, you will have ingrained yourself with your project and its goals, while developing strong relationships within and outside of your team.
Within one year, you will have worked across various client and internal Levvel teams to build solutions, whether those be for clients or for internal initiatives. As a seasoned engineer at Levvel, you will have engaged internally to foster and develop your skill sets and invested time in honing new ones. At Levvel, being a part of the engineering capability means continuing to help us live our core values and culture, as well as drive growth through quality and consistent work and interactions.
At Levvel we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Ability to effectively communication technical design and vision across internal teams and to non-technical client stakeholders.
- Exceptional user interface development skills and an eye for subtle detail
- Exceptional CSS skills
- Experience working with programatic development patterns and UX design systems
- Expert UI implementation using AngularJS, ReactJS, or React Native
- Experience building UI component libraries utilizing Storybook
- Experience with test driven development best practices and visual regression testing
- Ability to drive evolution of UI component development standards and coding documentation guidelines
- Strong ability to review existing codebases and refactor for improvement vs starting over
- Experience with API design including ability to articulate and defend your preferences for API design for both web (REST, GraphQL) and internal system components.
- Experience implementing UI components in 3rd party solutions such as Salesforce
- Experience with Typescript, & Styled Components
- Experience implementing payment solutions such as Stripe, Braintree, Zuora, or Adyen
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*