Senior Client Solutions Lead
Capabilities – Client Solutions /
Our Levvel family is growing! Our Financial Services & Payments vertical is looking for a Senior Client Solutions Lead (CSL) to join our Client Solutions team! As a CSL at Levvel, you must be meticulous, driven, and collaborative, with an ability to maintain a strategic viewpoint throughout all facets of your work. Being proactive in your methodology is a must! From managing engagements to building relationships, you must be able to communicate effectively and move conversations, projects, and clients towards their goals.
At Levvel, our CSL’s are comfortable discussing banking and payments products at a complex level, as well as technical and software solutions. In this role, you will work closely with all levels of the organization. Your work will connect you with our technical consultants, project management consultants, and our operational teams. You will work with clients and executive stakeholders to drive partnerships and success for all of our engagements.
Our CSL’s have a knack for people. They recognize the importance of client relationships and understand how to successfully foster their growth. As part of the team, you must be comfortable having challenging conversations with various stakeholders, while maintaining an appropriate orientation to issues. You must also be flexible as needs change, while still driving success and productivity. As a CSL, you must have experience managing escalations and be suited to managing different personalities, thereby facilitating harmonious engagements and ensuring client relationships thrive. We are looking for someone who can channel their experience into growing our team and sharpening our best practices.
At Levvel we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Delivery Management
- Perform complex project delivery on client engagements, owning the overall success or failure
- Manage engagement risk, be conscious of project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top-level management
- Regular communication with clients to maintain a positive relationship and demonstrate expertise
- Lead and manage expectations for multiple delivery projects
- Work with Levvel’s Product Owners and Architects to define and deliver the strategy and technology solutions for clients
- Provide guidance, coaching, mentoring, and day-to-day direction for Levvel project leaders
- Own the sizing of opportunities, working as a member of the sales pursuit team
- Work with technical subject matter experts to create and refine the delivery approach
- Attend sales calls or meetings as requested by Sales Directors
- Capture best practices, case studies, and other core deliverables to iterate on the Client Solutions playbook
- Support selection, staffing, and onboarding of consultants to projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in financial services and/or payments, 7+ years preferred
- 3+ years consulting or in similarly strategic / influential roles outside consulting preferred
- Outstanding soft skills with the ability to engage internal and external audiences of all levels
- Strong banking and/or payments knowledgeExperience in all phases of product creation and software development lifecycles
- Experience managing and mentoring teams
- Demonstrated professional growth and proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to push a team while still promoting independence / ownershipNatural desire to build relationships, seek out partners, bring people together, etc.
- Proactive management of both an engagement and a relationship, with strong presence and relationship building
- Strong ability to know where clarity is needed or where issues are likely to arise
- Understanding of how to mitigate risk and protect both client and internal stakeholders
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*