Sales Director/Account Manager Financial Services and Payments
Verticals – Financial Services & Payments /
Levvel is a fast-growing business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy—we are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
To support our continued growth, we are seeking a Sales Director/Account Manager to join our Financial Services and Payments practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Financial Services and Payments industry with a strong understanding of the business, technology and operations including knowledge of products and intermediary service providers in one or more areas in the Banking and Enterprise Payments space.
About the Role
As a Sales Director/Account Manager, you will be responsible for business development with prospects and clients as well as account management for existing clients. You will augment your knowledge of sales practices by learning about Levvel’s industry and functional capabilities and how they can be applied to solve client problems - such as designing and implementing faster payments solutions, creating innovation labs, creating a digital bank, evaluating new market opportunities, or driving broad digital transformation efforts. You will work both independently and with a team of client solutions and technical experts to develop optimal approaches and build key client relationships.
- Defines and drive business development strategy across accounts
- Understands the range of service offering and capabilities and masters ability to communicate how they are applicable to client and industry challenges
- Identifies strategic and transformational opportunities at clients that can be addressed by Levvel offerings
- Demonstrated ability to close engagements across the entire set of Levvel offerings and reach target sales goals
- Generate and qualifies opportunities with client buyers and leads from the BD team
- Effectively manage prospect/client communications through formal channels and updates in CRM
- Drive proposal efforts, review staffing and pricing models (with support from delivery team), develop SOWs, identify win themes and orchestrate opportunity closure
- Builds and own relationships with key stakeholders, primarily senior management and c-suite executives
- Understands client’s organizational structure and key contacts and plans for how to build trusted advisor relationships
- Holds QBRs to continually demonstrate to the client the value of the Levvel’s relationship and strategically look for ways to support the client
- Oversees success of large client program delivery - ensures value, deliverables, and milestones are delivered consistently and on-time by collaborating with the delivery team, handles client escalations
- Partners with client to ensure expectations and direction are clearly aligned and that delivery is exceeding expectations; explores opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Financial Services and Payments domains
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in professional services sales
- Resourceful and highly motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to travel, depending on client requirements
- Preferred locations - Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Phoenix
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
We believe that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel, you’ll work alongside top talent on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We are looking for passionate people who want to sharpen their skills while also being exposed to all aspects of the business.
Working for Levvel provides opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide great benefits including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
Remote work flexibility
*Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*