Charlotte, NC /
Operations – Human Resources /
At Levvel, our most valuable asset is our people! As a Recruiter, you will recruit for top talent as we evolve our recruiting process to a more expansive Talent Acquisition function. It’s an exciting challenge to re-design and scale talent acquisition for a growing technology consulting firm.
In partnership with our leadership and technical teams, you will be responsible for iterating and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of technical and non-technical roles. You will partner closely with Levvel’s technology leaders to identify and attract the best engineering talent to the organization. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting the best talent for Levvel and scaling not only the function but the organization as a whole!
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top talent
- Partner with HR and Business Leaders to define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of roles
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for top talent
- Act as an advocate for both the client and the candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a world-class candidate and client experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer
- Collaborate to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of talent
- 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience minimally required, with a preference for 5+ years of experience
- A recent track record of hiring top-tier, hard to find, technical talent
- Excel at identifying, engaging, and closing passive candidates
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- Results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills
- A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
- You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Must be a self-starter and thrive in a rapid-growing faced paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience in recruiting for both Consulting and Technology Firms is preferred
- Competitive salary 401k matching up to 6%
- 4 weeks vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time
**Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.