Digital Content Writer
Business Development – Marketing
Levvel is a fast-growing business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy—we are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We’re seeking a talented digital content writer to join our growing marketing team and bolster our ability to deliver high-quality content to our customers. The Digital Content Specialist’s primary role is to write and create sales and marketing content that assists in meeting the goals of the sales and marketing teams and the business as a whole. The ideal candidate can conduct an interview with subject-matter experts and turn that discussion into effective, written marketing materials for a target audience. The position requires face-to-face coordination with peers, internal clients, SMEs, and leadership within the company.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing about the application of technology to solve business problems. You’re not afraid to ask questions and seek a deeper understanding of the “why” to succeed in the role and to better serve customers. The Digital Content Specialist will join a growing marketing team moving toward account-based marketing and be an integral part of running successful campaigns with clearly defined success metrics.
- Be our corporate storyteller
- Create high-quality content that aligns to business objectives, visual brand standards, and voice guidelines
- Create various content types such as presentation slides, consulting decks, one-pagers, infographics, case studies, webinars, and more
- Conduct interviews with subject-matter experts to source content
- Articulate complex business scenarios as meaningful, easily-digestible content
- Work across teams to create impactful content that supports the sales funnel
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, SMEs, and marketing intel to succeed
- Write creatively, analytically, and objectively as needed
- Use data to write compelling stories around business, tech, and strategy for a specified audience
Qualifications: Writing Samples Required
- Outstanding communication, writing, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of business and tech personas and writing for this audience
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategy, concepts, and best practices
- Strong ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with research and data
- Understanding of writing for SEO
- Strong ability to work across teams to achieve your goals
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrates a high attention to detail
- Effective time management skills, especially when working with others
- Thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and concurrent projects
- Committed to maintaining and enforcing high standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Know when to make empowered decisions and when to ask for help
- Ability to write content for social media
- Journalist experience (in technology is a big plus)
- Experience working with or contributing to written and visual style guides
- Understanding of basic engineering concepts and tactics
- Experience at a B2B tech consultancy
- Experience with a CMS
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside top talent on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We are looking for passionate people who want to sharpen their skills while also being exposed to all aspects of the business.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide great benefits including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
Remote work flexibility
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*