Application Support Team Lead
Capabilities – Engineering
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh and Atlanta.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Application Support Team Lead (L3) will:
- Lead, support, mentor, Support Engineers
- Work directly with the development team and customer support team to understand their issues and needs, provide internal software support including development and support of internal tools, scripts and reports
- Partner with developers, evaluate and improve internal processes, and incorporate lessons learned to improve the application support process going forward.
- Write scripts and internal tools, including implementing, maintaining, and improving scripts and internal tools developed by the company.
- Participate in continual improvement of the company's internal tools and processes involved in the Application Support process.
- Write and maintain documentation concerning the Application Support processes, internal tools and scripts, including training material.
- Support multiple applications related to order management, reporting, and business critical processes. Able to determine root cause analysis of issues based on initial investigation (reading logs, querying databases, reviewing release notes)
- Participate in the on-call rotation schedule
- Experience building a L3 support function for an organization
- Experience mentoring and leading a team of L3 support engineers.
- Experience with the following tools or technologies desired: Jira, AWS, command-line/UNIX shell/bash, API Tools, SQL, Loggly
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with ability to explain technical design, concepts to both developers and non-developers.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player who demonstrates initiative and independence.
- Ability to express concepts and new ideas effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects effectively.
- Strong time management skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Positive attitude during pairing and other team interactions.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision