Senior DevOps Engineer
Capabilities – CloudOps /
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. Our clients are very excited about the DevOps space and eager to apply these principles and tools to deliver better software. In this growing and emerging field staying up to speed and learning new tools is part of the job.
- Prior application development or systems operations experience
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment principles
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google cloud-native technologies
- Infrastructure automation / Configuration management platforms (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation / Azure Resource Manager templates)Azure / AWS / GCP Kubernetes services or Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Advanced scripting abilities in Python, shell, etc.
- AWS, Azure, GCP, or RedHat certifications, desired, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Build and deploy solutions on cloud platforms to include AWS, Azure, Google, IBM as well as hybrid cloud solutions
- Implement and integrate Red Hat open hybrid cloud technologies like Infrastructure-as-a-Solution (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Solution (PaaS) including Red Hat OpenShift Platform
- Collaborate with project and customer team members to meet timelines and goals
- Contribute to project documentation and diagrams including QA and ticket and bug management
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfer to customers and junior consultants
- Develop and implement automation and integration for our customers using Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation / Azure Resource Management templates
- Work with senior staff to guide adoption of automation techniques and processes to improve cloud life cycle, including infrastructure and application up-time, availability, and time-to-market
- Design and advocate solutions using cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*