Senior Application Support Engineer
Capabilities – Engineering
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Assist in the configuration, installation, and troubleshooting of a software rollout. The rollout will span 40-50 facilities across the United States this year.
- Assistance in operationalizing the software rollout via scripting where possible. Help us work smarter, not harder.
- Configuration requires the manipulation of data between source and destination systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across multiple platforms and back-end services. Help troubleshoot via API tools like Postman or equivalent.
- Ability to utilize SQL queries to validate data is flowing through the system correctly.
- Provide level two technical support for each software deployment. This will likely require some non business hours work.
- Excellent coding skills, with an understanding of multiple development languages (Java Gradle/Maven/Spring, Node.js, React, etc)
- Optimization and modernization of legacy systems
- Define and adhere to security best practices
- Facilitate the use of instrumentation, metrics, logging, and alerting.
- Familiarity with Agile best practices and CI/CD.
- Demonstrable passion for and interest in a variety of technologies
- Effectively manages multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Requires travel to facilities across the United States. Approximately 25% to 50% depending on the month.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*