Monterrey, MTY /
Capabilities – QA /
Do you enjoy solving challenges at an enterprise scale? We are looking for a talented QA Lead to join our rapidly growing Reliability team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with clients and other cross functional team members on diverse projects across a range of industries.
Our Reliability team helps clients ensure their products are mature, stable, and dependable. We work with enterprise and startup clients to guide them through testing best practices including manual, automated, performance, and other forms of testing.
As a QA Lead at Levvel, you will work to seek out solutions to complex problems through iteration and collaboration. You will build a relationship with clients and other cross functional team members and know how to ask the right questions to determine the product needs. You are comfortable working through friction and are not afraid to disagree with a client in a constructive way. As a QA Lead, you are someone who is able to mentor and guide less experienced QA Engineers while meeting stringent deadlines and achieving great results. At Levvel, our QA Leads are experienced engineers with an appreciation for business strategy, software development, and testing in all forms. As a successful QA Lead you are adaptable and comfortable being client facing. You’ve worked in a corporate environment just long enough to understand bureaucracy, but not long enough to accept it. You’ve worked at small companies/freelanced long enough to understand what real responsibility is.
Within three months, you will have successfully integrated with the Reliability team, while integrating with your project teams. You will have deep expertise in the products we are ensuring meet Levvel’s reliability standards, and you will ensure all Reliability project team members are working in a cohesive manner to ensure the success of the overall project. You will implement and monitor consistent testing procedures and processes across multiple teams.
Requirements & Skills
- Ability to lead large scale enterprise projects and teams
- Experience providing expertise in quality assurance methods, tools, and technology
- 7+ years experience in automated testing or other engineering focused discipline
- 4+ years experience working in an enterprise testing environment
- 2+ years experience in data driven testing and validation using tools such as SQL
- Experience in designing large scale test plans coordinating both manual and automated testing efforts
- Experience working with legacy technologies and creating test plans that include manual and automated testing efforts
- Experience creating and implementing test plans for web, desktop, and mobile platforms
- Experience integrating automated testing reporting into software development life cycle tools such as JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience with behavior driven development and Cucumber
- Experience in helping define business acceptance criteria
- Experience monitoring all QA activities, test results, leaked defects
- Comfortable gathering and presenting testing metrics to key stakeholders.
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in security testing
- Experience in automated testing
- Ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- Experience working in all parts of the software development life cycle
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico. We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy. We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation. At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities.
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*