Senior DevOps Engineer
Capabilities – DevOps
Levvel is currently looking for Lead Full Stack Engineers. We are a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC. We are a very remote friendly company but strongly prefer candidates be located in one of our office locations. At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
- Senior experience with DevOps and CI/CD as well as Agile tools and processes
- Experience with working in AWS environments including EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS, etc.
- Delivery of database solutions using AWS RDS
- Experience building CI/CD Pipelines with Jenkins
- Git based source management (BitBucket Strongly Preferred)
- Git Branching strategies
- SQL Change Management in DevOps
- Stored Procedures Versioning
- Data at Rest Versioning
- Client facing or Consulting experience required
- Ability to think and plan strategically for organizational success
We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision