Lead Full Stack Developer
Capabilities – Engineering
Levvel is currently looking for Lead Full Stack Engineers. We are a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC. We are a very remote friendly company but strongly prefer candidates be located in one of our office locations. At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
- Ability to Lead, Manage, and Mentor Developers
- Develop server-side applications using Node.js
- Build performant, well-tested React and/or Angular applications.
- Write code using a typed language like TypeScript or Flow.
- Style components using tools like Sass, PostCSS, CSS Modules, and Styled Components.
- Configure and optimize Webpack and Rollup builds using bundle analzyers, code splitting and tree shaking.
- Configure tooling around JS development including code formatters and linters.
- Generate time estimates for technical tasks.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship.
- Collaborate and provide development insights to members of a cross-functional agile team.
- Communicate regularly with architects to get feedback and ensure technical goals are being met by team
- Develop GraphQL APIs and integrate GraphQL queries in a client side application.
- Develop services/APIs in a microservices architecture.
Interested in working with us?
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern application developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively. You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real business problems by applying the right tools and technologies.
We're looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning, and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to build transformative technology solutions.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision