Senior Application Architect
Capabilities – Architecture
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
- At least 10 Years Experience
- Senior level Java Development experience
- Microservice Architectures
- Modernization & monolith-to-microservice Migration Patterns
- Deployment of scalable web systems with architectural requirements for high availability, high throughput, low response time, etc.
- Expertise in Event-Driven, Reactive Architectures
- Apache Kafka based architectures
- We are open to remote employees but for this particualr role the Senior Technical Architect would need to be open to around 80% travel to Albany, NY
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision